Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nationals

Jeff and his team spent the last 9 days in Albany Georgia. He ate grits and went to the beach. :) And played 2 pretty fantastic games!

Here we are watching the first game online. They played Darton, the hosting team as well as the #1 team in the country. Darton hadn't lost a game and they let few teams even score on them! We lost this game, but played really well and we did score on them!
The second game was against Western Texas and we beat them in shootouts after a tie.

We missed our daddy sooo much! We were all super anxious to have him home. The kids made a welcome home sign for their daddy-o.
I am so glad that he got the chance to go to Nationals and I'm so proud of him for doing so well. But I am even more happy to have him back home. :)

0 comments: