Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Taking it off in all the wrong places

I have so many things to blog...
and this isn't one that I've been meaning to, but if I don't write it down  now I'll forget.
Tonight during Tim's Scout Court of Honor Sydney got a little antsy.
Seth and I took her to the hall and the two of them played up and down the hall while I watched from the door. At one point I could hear them, but I couldn't see them. When I did Sydney was drenched. They had a little to much fun in the water fountain. I had to take her shirt off it was so wet. And once I did she took off running and she ran right into the gym where the Young Women were having a formal YW in Excellence program with all of their parents. Ugh.
Yes, in walks my half naked baby.
I sure hope they weren't talking about modesty.

0 comments: