Saturday, December 28, 2013

Nativity

Jodi couldn't believe it when I told her I'd never done a family Nativity. --Well, except for Seth's impromptu, costume-less, family night one just a week or two before. :)
Her mom has a little costume set and she brought it so our kids could do the Nativity together. Brain read from the scriptures and the kid's acted it out. I loved it!
Wise-guy I mean, Wiseman Seth... though he continues to call him self a "Wise guy"

Halle the sheep and Landon the donkey.

Taylor the Angel

And Sydney was Mary.
Tear.
:)
I didn't think she'd really participate and she wasn't exactly acting things out, but Aunt Jodi put the shawl on her head and gave her baby Jesus and she was one happy girl!


 


 

Tim was also a Wiseman.

Logan was Joseph. :)


 

Sydney had shrugged off her shawl. And "Joseph" kept attempting to get it back on her. Hahaha. He also attempted to set her on top of the donkey when it was time... she didn't go for it though. I don't blame her, that's a long trip on the back of a donkey!

I love these kids!! It was so fun for them to be with their cousins and to celebrate the Savior with them.
Thanks again Jodi!


0 comments: