Brian and Jodi brought their 4wheeler and tube and we all went tubing! It was a blast!
Tim had a big crash. He was fine. But he sure did look funny when he stood up.
He couldn't see a thing! Both his lenses were caked with snow!
We all took turns driving and riding... but I am always behind the camera so when I went back to the house to get Tim cleaned up I took a picture to prove that I was there! Haha.
Then we went down to the bigger field and brought the 2 littles with us. :)
Braxton and Sydney loved seeing the horses! {It shows a little better on Braxton's face, but Syd really did love it too.}
Braxton and Sydney both rode with Taylor and their mommy's too! Braxton was so cute he'd sit up and laugh and laugh for the whole ride. Sydney loved it too, but when I rode with her she'd snuggle down into me. I almost thought she'd fall asleep!
0 comments:
Post a Comment