We had such a fun and busy Christmas Eve. Sydney got up early and I got busy! I made cinnamon rolls and then sugar cookies. By the time I was on to the cookies the boys were up and helped me cut them out and then everyone got to frost a few, even Sydney. :)
We all worked together to clean up the house and then we went sledding (previous post :)) We had a fun seafood/soup dinner and then the kiddos opened their Christmas PJ's!
I love these four kids so much!
Silly boys!
After our pj's and pictures we read our books. We always read The Night Before Christmas and my favorite nativity story- Bright Christmas. Jeff had given me a new Christmas book so we read that one too and then my sister gave us a book by President Monson along with a CD of him reading it. We listened to that and we all loooved it! So many fun traditions.
Christmas Eve is my favorite! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment