Sunday, June 19, 2016

11

He was my baby for so long, I have no idea how he is already 11! His Uncle Greg came a week before his birthday and gave him this madden football game... he was in heaven.


A couple of days before his birthday we had a late-over for him for one of his gifts. He loved it. Holy it was loud. haha! And lots of fun!



For Scouts he had to make an all about me poster. I added it here, because it has all of his favorites at 11 years old!
The morning of his birthday he woke early, before anyone else. And I caught him in the front room looking through his baby book.


Landon was gone, but he and Tim had gone together to get Seth some Disney Infinity guys for the wii. He was super excited. And then later Rob Young who was Landon's leader at Scout Camp let him call home and wish Seth a happy birthday. Their conversation was super sweet. I love when they are so good to each other.

He had swim lessons and of the ten kids in his class he was the only kid to show up! For an entire hour he had to work, no breaks. He was kind of pooped afterwards, but he was a trooper!


We call this his happy place face. Whenever Seth eats a hamburger he gets this... face... like he's in oober heaven.

Oh Syd the kid. She wrote her name on a bunch of Seth's gifts so she could tell them they were from her.





Seth is a smart, active, happy young man. He is kind to his friends and can be the sweetest brother ever. I didn't ask for him. He was a blessing Heavenly Father knew I needed before I knew. He was a gift.

0 comments: