Friday, October 16, 2015

Lately....

I see him more like this than in person.

This soccer season has been busy. Like super crazy never ever ever with us busy. Coaching both the boys and the girls team at the college has been an interesting experience for both of us. Good and bad. We both love both teams. It's been so cool to see Jeff adjust his coaching to women and what we as girls need--because it's different. And in return I think he's learned a lot. The girls love him and they are very grateful. For the first time in 15 years of coaching I have been told thank you several times by players.
It's good.
It's also really hard.
He's never home.
Ever.
We all miss him.
And Sydney says about 200 times a day. "Daddy go bye."
I think we're all ready for this wonderful season to come to an end. :)

0 comments: