Saturday, April 26, 2014

Spring Break Day #4

Day 4 of Spring Break I went to Idaho with my friend Heidi. We left bright and early and it was really about a 24 trip. But it was a super fun 24 hours! Heidi has most of the pictures. I will grab them from her one of these days. I took 3, haha, yep 3. 
Heidi showed me around her home town of Soda Springs. I got to see where she lived and played as a child. We got penny candy and an iron port at the local drug store! And we visited a few special spots to Heidi. 
This was one.











This is natural carbonated water. The pioneers used to sell it. Heidi made me try it. Yep, she forced my head into the water... okay so she didn't force me. 
It was pretty nasty. Ick.
And then I tried it again... in a new spot... it was still nasty.
We visited Heidi's grandparents. The sweetest little couple ever. We searched Heidi's grandpa's giant wood shop for tools. And I came home with a beautiful frame he made.
We also got our hair cut. Heidi loooves her hair girl, Mandy. And she was pretty great! She gave me an awesome haircut and massaged my head. No wonder Heidi drives 4 hours for a haircut. :)
Then we stuffed ourselves at a super yummy Pizza Pie Buffet. Crazy yummy dessert pizzas! MMM!!
We shopped til we dropped and probably spent all too much money. :)
Then we ate appetizers at Texas Road House... because we were still fairly full from our late lunch!

0 comments: