Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just One

Can I tell you one of the reasons I love Landon?
Of course I can, it's my blog. :)
Okay, ONE of the many reasons I love this boy:
Tim was named student of the week and had earned a movie ticket for him and any family members for tonight. He was very excited to invite his brothers. {Yes this post is about Landon}. So he did. Well, Landon had Scouts tonight. He wouldn't be able to go. We've been doing this Scout gig long enough to learn if you miss a night it's doubtful you make it up.
Anyway, it was a hard deal for Mr. Landon. He had a good short cry, with Tim and I both hugging him. And then he put his giant, beautiful smile on his face and went to Scouts. He had a good ol' time there and is now home happy as can be.
I think that is most definitely one of Landon's God given gifts. He doesn't allow bad news or a bad situation to ruffle his feather's too much. I knew he was pretty upset when there were tears at all.  But he still got over it and saw the positive in his night.
Ooo I love that boy!

0 comments: