Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Funnest Birthday Gift eVeR!

A few years ago I turned 30 and I made a list of 30 things I wanted to do in my 30's. I've done a few. And I haven't done a few. One of those things was to see Brad Paisley in concert. I didn't realize since that blog post my sister Becky has been looking every year to find me Brad Paisley tickets. She was looking for me and Jeff, well apparently Brad Paisley always plays in Utah in August, when Jeff is super busy, so this year she decided we were gonna have to go without him. (Sorry baby!)
It was such a surprise.
And probably the most fun birthday gift I've ever gotten!
We sang this song, trying to memorize it, all the way there!







So, I am probably not the best judge... seeing how my one and only concert before this one was 20 years ago. (yikes! that sounds like a long time ago!!) But, wowza it was such a good concert! My sister who has been to more than a dozen of concerts agreed whole heartedly that it was one of the better ones she's been to!
It was awesome!!





 

 
Lee Brice, Chris Young, and the Henningsen's opened for him. And they were all pretty great too! No Brad... but good! :)

This picture is totally out of order... it's us at the airport the next day picking up Kailey's BFF, Paige.
 
This is when he sang mine and Jeff's song. :)
"Then"



Half way through the concert he came down into the crowd, just rows from our already amazing seats!! and sang a few songs. We were so darn close to him!


He's right behind me in this picture... my darn hat is covering him!!



 



After singing in the crowd he walked on the walkway right in front of us!!

Love these girls! And missing our Kristy!
 

0 comments: