I can't believe it's really been that long.
15 years ago today I married this man. It was a beautiful day {even thought my sister in law will tell you it rained the entire time we were inside the temple :)}.
It really was amazing though. Jeff and I sitting together with our mom's each beside us. I love that they have a special seat for mom's during the sealing. And I am so thankful my sweet mother could be there with me!
Holy cow he's adorable... just look at him.
Everyday I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows what we need even before we ask for it. I will forever be in His debt and forever be thankful for Him knowing what I needed in a husband--even when I didn't.
I knew I loved Jeff, but he's so many more things I need, things that 15 years ago I didn't even know about. --If that makes any sense at all. It does to me! haha.
I love you, honey.
Thank you for loving me.
1 comments:
It did rain for about 15 minutes, but not the entire time. I do have other witnesses too! ;) We are all very glad that 15 years ago you joined our family.
Post a Comment