Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Our Eryn girl was on Spring break, the week after ours so she came to stay with us for a few days. We had a fun filled couple of days!

We watched Seth eat lunch. :) All the kids thought she was his sister.

Then we had a girls lunch at Cafe Rio :)

We watched Beauty and the Beast with Sydney for the first time. 


This boy loves his Eryn so much. He always has. I found a picture of the two of them when he was younger than Syd and they are all snuggled up, just like this. He had a hard time since he had school. He actually cried every night not wanting to go to school and the day she left he was a mess. :( Poor kid.


Eryn and I also watched Girls Just Want to Have Fun and then we danced. And yes, I look like a nerd in these pictures, but they're fun memories. :)

0 comments: