Sunday, April 14, 2013

Loving my job

I love my job.
It just makes me happy.
The people that I work with make my day! They are so good to me.

A while back I taught them a lesson on appropriate affection. We talked about how you can hug a friend, but it's not okay to kiss a friend. :) It was a good lesson. Then before I left they all had to hug me goodbye... because we're good friends, ya know. :)
 
A few weeks ago William was gone and I was teaching by myself. One of my favorite guys, Tuffy, said he wanted to go to Hawaii one day. I thought that was pretty cool and I told him I wanted to go too! He said I could go with him as long as I left my husband home. I laughed so hard, it was hilarious. The next lesson he was supposed to tell us a time that made him proud and he said it was the day he met me. :) So sweet.
 
Wednesday, we were making books about ourselves.Several of them needed help. William told me later every time he tried to help one guy he'd point to me, he wanted me to help him. haha.

I love helping these people. I love their sweet spirits and kind hearts.

0 comments: