I know I've already posted about Sydney bearing her testimony and then running to hug her daddy. But she is still doing it and it's still adorable. And so I have more pictures of it.
I had the boys help me write a little blurb on how they are an example by sharing their testimony--now their baby sister also wants to share hers. I told them we'd submit it to the friend with a picture and see if it got in. Not even a week later the Friend came and Landon was searching through it for our submission. Haha. Ya, I had to tell him, it doesn't work quite that fast, not to mention I haven't sent it in yet. It's just this picture of Seth and Syd is adorable, but there's no Landon. :( ... So, idk, I might want to get another picture, one of both of them in there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment