Monday, January 14, 2013

Things toddlers do...

O Sydney. :)
Today... just today! This morning actually, it's not even noon yet... my daughter has given me quite the run!
She's a toddler, it's official. Fits, falls, getting into everything she shouldn't and constantly making us laugh.
The boys always forget to close the bathroom door and this morning wasn't different. I was helping the little boys get ready when I heard the toilet lid crash down. Ugh! Yes, she was in the toilet again. Using her brothers toothbrush to clean it. Lovely.
 
I had to go to the DMV this morning. While getting ready Syd sat right next to me on the ground.... ya that's the worst part, she was right by me!! I didn't realize she'd gotten a bottle of hot pink fingernail polish and she was painting her nails. The other crappy part is she was actually doing a good job, at least keeping it on her hand... it was when I squealed and bent to snatch the bottle away that she flung it trying to keep it from me and hot pink polish spilled on my bedroom carpet!
 
So, after the DMV we went to Wal-mart to get non acetone polish remover (that's what everyone on FB said to get it out with). I've scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed and used 3/4 of a bottle of the nasty stuff leaving my bedroom to smell terrible. It didn't work. So, I came out to find my munchkin with her head in Toby's deep dish water bowl lapping up water like a puppy. I yelled her name and she popped her head up, soaked!
And it was just so humorous. I couldn't help but laugh and then I couldn't stop laughing. I laughed and laughed and sat on the floor and hugged my icky wet girl and laughed some more.
jen
p.s. ... O girl... she broke my necklace before I'd finished writing this post.

1 comments:

derek and michelle said...

love it! Cherish those days :) easy for me to say...lol those days are coming back for me soon.