Saturday, December 22, 2012

{Jingle} Bell's Christmas Party!

I love my family so much.
They are the best people I know!
I'm so grateful we could find time to get together this holiday season.
Uncle Scott followed little Miss around for a while and played with her. Here she's holding her foot up to him... but I can't remember why!

We haven't seen Redick for a while and he'd grown so much!
He is such a sweet boy!




My siblings are my best friends. I am so thankful for each of them!



 


Sydney hadn't napped when we started with the gifts, it was around 4:00 and she was seriously pooped!

I think they're discussing their new secret handshake here.

Scott and Beck gave Seth this hat and a DS game. He hasn't taken the hat off since!


Sweet Tiffany couldn't come all the way from New Jersey for our party, but she sent her gifts and gave my husband the PERFECT gift! Seriously! So him. A falcons shirt and hat!

Kailey gave me a beautiful necklace... and I got double spoiled because she didn't realize that her ma had already bought me this picture... It's an awful picture of it. But it's gorgeous! And I can't wait to hang it!



Uncle Greg gave Landon a bow and arrow which is perfect for him. He has quite the aim... well most of the time! :)
 

Gramma Grace :)

Kris and her new wader boots! Perfect for Oregon.


And here is what little miss did...
Did you notice the lack of Sydney pictures. :)
Merry Christmas Bells! I sure love ya!

0 comments: