Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's been 3 years


Three years ago my sweet little mother left this earth.
It's never been the same.
My life is changed. So many things I don't get to say or do.
I'll never see her with this little girl of mine.
The other day Sydney sat next to my mom's Christmas tree and pointed to her grandma's picture and then she started to kiss it. She kissed it half a dozen times! It was adorable. And it made me cry my eyes out.

Remembering  her Angel grandma



 
I can't really put into words how much I miss my mom.
I can't explain how my heart aches for my children.
It's the way life is, I hate it, but I'm grateful everyday for the mother I had, even if she didn't get to be here as long as I would have hoped.

1 comments:

Gina Sims said...

This is absolutely so wonderful! She knows hers! I am certain that the veil is still thin enough that she remembers her time in Heaven with her before your sweet Mama hugged her & sent her down to you!