Thursday, November 01, 2012

All Hallows Eve :)

We love Halloween! So many fun festivities!
Jeff was soccering it during out ward Halloween Carnival. So just the kiddos and I went. Here we are before:


Pumpkin time!




Our pumpkins froze and thawed and a couple of them were left a bit mushy. Sydney's was too mushy to carve so we let her draw all over it, which she loved, my little artist.

Ta-da!


 

Tim didn't want to dress up this year, or go trick or treating. He wanted to stay home and pass out candy. So he did.
So here are my costume kids.
Captain America (aka Steve... when he isn't wearing his mask)
Lady Bug Sydney
& Thor
They were pretty darn cute.

Sydney was a trooper. She wore her costume fabulously and even carried her bucket around. She loved it actually. She took a while going on her own getting up to each house. The boys would go ahead of us and when someone wasn't home she wasn't happy until we had walked up to their door and then when there was no candy she'd just turn around and start for the next house, but she's got little legs... it took a while haha

We've been having dinner with the Hisers on Halloween for the last 5 or 6 years. It's our little tradition. Will and Fara dress up every year- I love it! This year they were "Dog" the Bounty Hunter and Beth his wife! haha


Landon had wanted long hair to be Thor, but I couldn't find a wig that I thought would work well. Well, we went trick or treating at our friend Jason's house and he (the king of dressing up) of course had a wig for the Landon boy! Wish I had a better picture of him in full costume.
We had lots of fun.

1 comments:

Gina Sims said...

Those are some really great costumes on some beyond adorable kids! I could just squeeze & kiss that little fuzzy ladybug all day long!