Thursday, April 30, 2009

It totally stinks, but for now, we're going private

I really haven't wanted to take my blog private, I love it when new friends find us. Its so fun, but that means wierd-o's can find us as well. I haven't worried a ton about it, but lately I've felt like its the right move. The main thing holding me back is a few family members that don't blog that love to read about our boys regularly. I'm rambling a bit now, sorry. So, even though no one may end up reading us anymore, we're gonna try it out for a while.
email me at: littlejoe101@yahoo.com if you'd like an invite.
Thanks! I'll probably do it in about a week.

1 comments:

Mason Magagna said...

hey haven't heard from you in a while other than the few soccer games.
you can send me an invite if you want: magagna_m@hotmail.com even though i rarely get on here (i have a new blog aside from the spain one), so yeah. looks like everything is going good though! :D talk to you later

mason