Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 boys + 2 pancakes + 1 fit

I was going through my April file and found these pics that I never posted. I'd decided to be a sweet mom and make my kids fun pancakes for breakfast one saturday morning. Tim and Seth were super excited to have pancakes, but Landon threw a fit. Normally he loves pancakes, but this day he couldn't even say sweetly, "No, sweet, loving, wonderful mother dear, I don't want pancakes." ha ha or even "No thanks mom." Instead he had to cry and flip out and throw a fit. So, I said - fine have your cereal! He didn't know I was planning to make fun pancakes and I didn't change my mind just because he was a stinker.

So, here's Tim with his Stegasarous pancake. Of course he loved it and I was a little proud of it. :)

Seth got Micky Mouse and thought that was fabulous.

Landon, poor sweet little Landon. He got cereal. Just as he threw his fit for. Doesn't he look thrilled about it? He was pretty bummed when he saw his brother's and I didn't make him one.
That sounds mean, but seriously, its what you get when your mom tries to be sweet and you pitch a huge fit.


3 comments:

Gina Sims said...

You are such a sweet, wonderful, & awesome mom! Good for you for sticking to your guns-maybe next time he will get his awesome pancake! You should be proud of that stegasarous, that thing is killer! I would love to read your books if you are willing to share!
Love ya-Gina

Beth said...

I want a fun pancake. What a fun idea. You're such a good mom!

Fara said...

I love it. You know I would have done the same thing. Or maybe no breakfast at all :)