Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Just Wednesday

Oh friends. I seriously had the funniest day--and it isn't even over yet! I was helping in Sydney's class this morning. I call kids over and they read to me. I was getting all set up. Two little chairs, books, but my pen didn't have any ink, so I got up to grab a new pen. I came back, looked at little Liam waiting for me, looked at my empty chair and sat. Only in the 2 seconds in between those things, looking at Liam and looking at my chair and turning to sit, another little ...guy needing a chair, grabbed my chair and slid it over to his spot, sending me splat on the ground. haha! It was hilarious and all the Kindergarteners were very concerned for my safety--except my own girlie, who somehow missed the whole thing. Later, I went to the college, I found my classrooms, bought my spring books, paid my fees... an hour later I walked out the door at the same exact second a big pile of snow slid from the college roof--yep, you guessed it, right on top of me. Cold, but funny and I saved a tiny bit of face--no one was around. Then--the best one-- after being a taxi driver for an hour to pick my children from school in this blizzard I follwed Sydney inside. She ran to her room and when I passed by she was dancing her heart out, her hands clutched together at her chest--just the happiest camper ever. Then I watched as she skipped over to her dresser where her fish tank is, she opened her hands and her fish fell back into the tank! SHE HAD BEEN DANCING WITH EMMA THE FISH! I'm pretty sure we have disabled this poor beta fish. She is alive, but she does not quite look the same. She looks crazy. Crazy. Crazy. Like I'm grateful she can't get out of her tank and strangle us crazy. I seriously have laughed a lot today! :)
Happy Wednesday friends.

1 comments:

D.B. said...

wow