Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's true I know everything, just ask Landon


The other day Landon did something.... can't even remember now what it was, but I could see him out the side of my side (can't spell whatever that's called :)) Anway, I told him to stop and he said amazed, "How did you know??" So, I told him "I know everything Landon. Don't be trying to get away with stuff." So he decided to challenge me on this. He asked me, "Oh yeah! What's 2 + 2." When I answered "4" he sighed and said, "UH, what's 100 + 100" I of course answered "200" he sighed again, although I probably could have answered 809 and he wouldn't have known for sure. He asked me a few more questions and then decided it was true and his mom in fact knows it all. On thursday we were in the car wtih Tegan, his best bud. And Sam I and heard him telling Teg , "My mom knows everything!" ha ha I need to record it, it's not gonna last.

6 comments:

D.B. said...

so umm, can you tell me is jello a solid or a liquid? It maintains it's own shape, however it can still take the shape of it's container. I'm so confused.

Samantha said...

I love it! I would be so proud! I was a little annoyed (though not surprised) that Tegan didn't come back with a, "so does my mom!" He's already got me figured out. :) Enjoy it while it lasts!

Lyn said...

Beam now because before you know it, you won't know anything! Just ask em:)
P.S. It was good to see you last week! :)

Beth said...

I'm finally in!! That's great he's telling his friends. You must have really impressed him with your mom skills.

Anonymous said...

enjoy it my sweet sis!!
Kris

Kristine said...

ah that this is great! Definitely get on video!